It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: 100 Episodes, Talking Dead and the REAL Soundtrack
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:31 pm 

My autographed copy came in the mail today! A well rounded selection. It's great to hear the intricacies of what you miss on TV because of the voices, or foley work.

Glad to see this FINALLY happened!

I understand that for most fans it's about the actors, zombies and the like but I am REALLY disappointed that "Talking Dead" hasn't had Bear on as a guest!!! I believe there was a small mention of music, but COME ON everyone knows that the music can bring SO MUCH MORE that just what you're watching with your eyes. *sigh*

And not to have even a small segment on the two hour "Talking Dead 100 Episode" after show was a huge let down for me.

I was excitedly looking forward to the piece when Rick finds the half walker pulling herself through the grass and when Morgan is using the rifle to kill the walkers from the upstairs window.

"A Return To Compassion" has a few similar pieces in it but it's not the piece from the first episode. Any chance this could be a paid add on somewhere Bear? Amazon or iTunes? It is such a beautifully calm yet haunting piece!!!!!!!

Thanks Bea

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]