It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 14 of 15   [ 143 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who I Am, Where I'm From!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hi jiinczmodz! Welcome aboard. What part of Washington are you from? :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:55 am 

Bear McCreary wrote:
Welcome to the new folks! BSG Audiophile, I'm digging your audiophile-centric perspective. ;) I'm buying new speakers for my studio soon. I'll let you know what I get when they get here...

Well that's what I get for not checking in often enough. Just wait 4 months and Bear will actually reply!! Thank you very much, sir! I hope the speakers turned out well.

This year my wife and I are going back to ComicCon as vendors for her Steampunk comic. We'll be at table FF-16 in Artist Alley, if anyone wants to come on by.

ALSO, for you NASA fans, I have a panel at 4:00 PM on Sunday, July 12 at ComicCon in room 32AB called "No Tow Trucks Beyond Mars" where I and a few JPL friends of mine talk about sending stuff off to where there's no Auto Club to come help you in case anything goes wrong. Please come on by if you want to hear inside stories from the engineers' perspective.

Long story short: Bear, you're safe from me and I won't be able to pester you for high resolution audiophile tracks because I'll be too busy selling the comic and helping my wife from going bonkers.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm 

Hello,

I'm from Germany and I love filmscore music. I recently watched the show Outlander and .. oh man.. the scottish music is really awesome! Since Braveheart I'm a hugh fan of the scottish, irish & gaelic music and I think the score which Bear created for Outlander fits the show very very well! I hope we can hear more from this wonderful music...

Thank you Bear for this musical journey to Scotland.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 pm 
Global moderator

Yay, a fellow German! Where are you from? I live in the Niederrhein part of our beautiful country.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:58 pm 

Lex wrote:
Yay, a fellow German! Where are you from? I live in the Niederrhein part of our beautiful country.

Du wohnst genau gegenüber von mir; ich wohne im östlichen Teil des Landes.
(Darf man hier eigenltich auch 'Deutsch' schreiben oder ist nur Englisch erlaubt?)
Ich hätte dir sonst per PM geantwortet aber irgendwie scheint es die Funkltion nicht zu geben...

Anyways, I still hope that Mr. McCreary has the time to visit the forum and maybe could answer my question in the 'Other Project'-thread about the very good (in my opinion^^) Outlander score.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:25 pm 
Global moderator

Es ist ein US-Forum, da ist Englisch schon angebrachter. Alleine schon, um die restlichen Leser nicht zu verwirren :) PM findest du unter dem Post, der zweite graue Knopf, zwischen "Profile" und "Email".

Quote:
Anyways, I still hope that Mr. McCreary has the time to visit the forum and maybe could answer my question in the 'Other Project'-thread about the very good (in my opinion^^) Outlander score.

I'm sure he'll post an answer, but he's a busy man. This may take a while. Meanwhile, I have good news! There's more Outlander music in the making. Volume 2 will be released September 25.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:54 pm 

Woah! I just really want to tell you how much of a fan I am. No matter what the score is for, I listen to it. you have inspired me so much and I am in love with each score you produce. I am getting ready to finish High School and want to be a Film Score Composer because of your work. Thank you Mr. McCreary! Btw. Your Assassins Creed Score is amazing!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm 

I'm Garik from Armenia, I listen to a lot of your music and i very appreciate your work, thanks man.

Pleasurable forum! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 am 

Hi, I'm Becca, currently in Australia. Completely tonedeaf, but it does not stop me from loving music and singing out loud. Fell in love with Bear's music with BSG and have been following since. Absolutely loving Outlander and cannot wait for season 2 to come out!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 pm 

My name is Jefferson and I am from Santos (the same city of Pele's soccer team), Brazil. I just bought the score of Outlander, and I barely wait to listen to the cd.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 14 of 15   [ 143 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next