It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Outlander Soundtrack
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:51 am 

I am a huge fan of Outlander and purchased "The Skye Boat Song" before the premier aired. Raya was the perfect choice for vocals! Can we expect a soundtrack for the first half of Season 1?

Post subject: Re: Outlander Soundtrack
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 pm 

The soundtrack is available now but Bear! Where is the Druid Theme from Episode 108!?

The scene where Claire is running to the stones and Frank is on the other side....please post this song for sale on iTunes at least. I am desperate for it. It doesn't even offer The Frank Theme.

"After all the time I spend working on a television series, I am rarely still swept up in the emotion when I watch it on the air. But, hearing my orchestra reach its highest notes while watching the drama unfold, I wept watching this episode last night." I need this song Bear.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 pm 
Global moderator

This is the first CD I didn't buy. I couldn't find a way to get a signed one, so I passed :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:56 pm 

The music is really wonderful and I can't stop listening to it! :D But unfortunately the official score album is very short. :cry:

I don't know if you will read my questions, Mr. McCreary, but I would like to know if there is a possibility to listen to the complete score for each episode? I would really like to buy the score for each episode or maybe it's possible to include an isolated score on the Outlander Bluray like there was one on the Caprica Bluray :?:

I can't get the wonderful music out of my mind and I really hope we can listen to more (and I hope all the) wonderful music from Outlander.

Thank you very much. :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]