It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Appearances at any Cons?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

I had fun at Comic Con this year! No official appearances, but I ran into lots of cool fans. Even a few of the forum folk were there! :)

But, projects I'm working on were EVERYWHERE. "Defiance" and "Walking Dead" made a big splash, and it was nice to see "Holliston" and "Hatchet 3" get some love.

Here are a few of my favorite pics...

Attachments:
comccon2.png
comccon2.png [ 764.72 KiB | Viewed 6724 times ]
comiccon1.png
comiccon1.png [ 1.28 MiB | Viewed 6724 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm 
Global moderator

That Batmobile is SO you !!..Imagine driving down one of the big interstates, afterburner going..and jammin to your tunes !!..:D

- End of Line -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 am 

Great pics Bear. Do you have a nice McCreary manor to go along with that Batmobile? :-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 am 

Bear - we need to get you up here to the Emerald City Comic Con as a special guest!

http://www.emeraldcitycomiccon.com

(hopefully Jim will zap you an email!)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

I'd love to come to Emerald City! Who do we talk to? :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 am 

What a great site. I am a huge admirer of Battlestar Galactica. And with that Bear Mccreary is equaly important for me as the show. It is 1 big art wonder of chemicals between people i still think of every day. The video's on youtube from that big concert on that nice blue lighted stage. the Battlestar Galactica orchestra band. Is there a dvd from any of this?

I would buy it with love if there was. I go to youtube often to watch reruns. just like with the show itself. Also the solo piano video's and accordeon from Bear are worth a lot for me.

Bear, your music enriched my soul and i would deffinetly want it on dvd or hd dvd.

For BSG i will remember all of you untill the day i die. You have created somethiong immortal. I sometimes wonder why not more people saw and felt this/ Let's say in comparrisson to the trekkies and so..

Love BSG 2003 for ever. and Bear. i cannot listen to your music without it touching the deepest inner emotions of my soul. thank you fopr that.

Now i am gonna put this site to my favorites. i am not done with you. lol..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:19 am 

By the way. How cool that the master himself also writes here on this forum. Bear, i know you are very busy. You must hear it very often. i also keep repeating it on the web. But.... you are just amazing. !

in admiration.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:26 pm 
Global moderator

Donny wrote:
What a great site. I am a huge admirer of Battlestar Galactica. And with that Bear Mccreary is equaly important for me as the show. It is 1 big art wonder of chemicals between people i still think of every day. The video's on youtube from that big concert on that nice blue lighted stage. the Battlestar Galactica orchestra band. Is there a dvd from any of this?

I would buy it with love if there was. I go to youtube often to watch reruns. just like with the show itself. Also the solo piano video's and accordeon from Bear are worth a lot for me.

Bear, your music enriched my soul and i would deffinetly want it on dvd or hd dvd.

For BSG i will remember all of you untill the day i die. You have created somethiong immortal. I sometimes wonder why not more people saw and felt this/ Let's say in comparrisson to the trekkies and so..

Love BSG 2003 for ever. and Bear. i cannot listen to your music without it touching the deepest inner emotions of my soul. thank you fopr that.

Now i am gonna put this site to my favorites. i am not done with you. lol..

No DVD yet of the live concerts, but Bear has been working long term over time on one himself. One day it will be released, it's just been one of those back burner projects.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 am 

I realy hope it will someday. Just saw Bear in a scene in the show itself. Now i have seen the show carefully and many times. and it is the firtst time i saw this. season 4 episode deadlock. 20:38 min.

In the bar beween the scene Kara / Galon. Coool ..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 am 
Global moderator

Donny wrote:
I realy hope it will someday. Just saw Bear in a scene in the show itself. Now i have seen the show carefully and many times. and it is the firtst time i saw this. season 4 episode deadlock. 20:38 min.

In the bar beween the scene Kara / Galon. Coool ..

Yep - it's cause he was on set to oversee the live music portions for Someone to Watch Over Me so they threw him in there :-)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next