It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: TWD: Season 3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 am 
Global moderator

Ahh, Game of Thrones, another one of my favourite series. Was it an interesting panel conversation?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 pm 
Global moderator

They had a lot of GOT castmembers on stage. Jason momoa (Khal Drogo), Natalia Tena (Osha), Iain Glen (Ser Jorah Mormonts), Finn Jones (Loras Tyrell), Roxanne McKee (Doreah), Joe Dempsie (Gendry) and as mentioned Miltos Yerolemou. I didn't see all the panels, but those that I saw were great fun. And I got my "About a Boy" DVD signed by Natalia Tena (It was her first role). :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Anybody see the Walking Dead Season 3 premiere? What did you think??

I'm working on a couple new things here these days. SO COOL! I wish I could tell you all about them, but alas, I can't just yet. Stay tuned. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 pm 
Global moderator

I thought the premiere was awesome !!..although they should have saved their ammo once they got that gate closed. They could have easily killed more by shoving handles through the back of their heads.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:42 am 

The premiere was awesome! I'm excited for the future episodes! :-) As for the soundtrack, I do hope that they decide to release a Walking Dead Soundtrack...still waiting for that and TSCC V2. Your music is so unique...from Socom, to BSG, to TSCC and Walking Dead. Its all unique in their own ways, which is different from many composers...I find that composer's scores all sound the same, which I don't mind of course - but its still something worth noting :lol: I can find similarities in your scores, but they are all different at the same time, which is awesome Bear!

On another note, I am still trying to find the music that was used in the Trailer of Walking Dead S3. I have the songs in it...but that instrumentals in the beginning..I haven't been able to find it. Anyone wanna help me out?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm 

Bear McCreary wrote:
Anybody see the Walking Dead Season 3 premiere? What did you think??

I'm working on a couple new things here these days. SO COOL! I wish I could tell you all about them, but alas, I can't just yet. Stay tuned. :)

ill be honest, real gritty and honest with you here ok,,, so dont get mad.... IT WAS EPIC! absolutely awesome, i loved the music, preferred the acting in this season to season 2, theres something about this, something different about this season, much more tougher than the previous two, i hope it keeps it up, because season 2 started like this and then dwindled down to them sitting on a farm for a bit long, eitherway i will continue to watch it :) waiting to see these new things your working on, if your this excited about them then its bound to be epic, i will stay tuned ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2