It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: A new BSG piece for piano?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:56 pm 

Hey bear!

I've been a fan of the show you scored, BSG for quite some time! I recently bought a copy of your battlestar galactica for solo piano, and am learning to play the worlds greatest songs that you've written. Your musical talent is truly unparalleled. I have only recently started playing piano since last year, and it is your music that inspired me to do so! I have a few songs done so far, among my favorites are Elegy, The Shape of Things to Come, a Promise to Return, and Prelude to war. I also love many of the other less popular or smaller pieces you've written for example "Marshall law" and "Gina escapes" I especially love these because of the fantastic drumming at the climaxes of each. Thank you for all the great work you've done for all of us BSG fans despite your clearly busy schedule.
If it's not to much trouble, I was wondering if there is a chance of any other BSG music being transposed and released for piano? And if so would you include the amazing piece "wayward soldier?" I know transposing is difficult and or time consuming as I have done this before with a simple 30 measure song from piano to clarinet, and it took forever. I would do anything to get my hands on a second solo piano book of yours from BSG.

Thanks again bear!!!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]