It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: feedback about the forum
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:32 pm 

first, beautiful new design you've got on the blog/homepage. i miss the old bsg-theme a bit, but having heras dots up there definitely makes up for that ;). and thanks for the forum, i don't know many (or any) composers encouraging communication and feedback like that.

one graphic thing that caught my eyes is the font for the titles of the forums/threads. actually a really nice font, but a little bit difficult to read. it's better after you enter a thread and get it as a headline because it's a bit bigger there, but in the lists it takes a while to read.

i would recommend not to use it in lists or anything else with much information and not much space.

cheerio

ps: definitely looking forward to hearing and seeing the next episode of twd :)

Post subject: Re: feedback about the forum
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:15 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the feedback, and especially for starting this thread. We're already working on revising the blog to a working 2.0, and making some new changes. This is a great place to collect all these suggestions.

Post subject: Re: feedback about the forum
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:21 am 

buegeleisen wrote:

one graphic thing that caught my eyes is the font for the titles of the forums/threads. actually a really nice font, but a little bit difficult to read. it's better after you enter a thread and get it as a headline because it's a bit bigger there, but in the lists it takes a while to read.

i would recommend not to use it in lists or anything else with much information and not much space.

I agree :)

Sometimes I encounter some difficulties to read the tittles, but it's due to an "eye disease".
But well, it's not a big problem, I just need a little bit of concentration and it's ok :mrgreen:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]